Valley Residential Services is a community based non-profit organization offering supported living, transitional housing and family support opportunities in Walla Walla and Columbia Counties in Washington.



Mission Statement:

Valley Residential Services provides personalized support in safe, comfortable home environments for developmentally disabled individuals, residences for veterans with rehabilitation opportunities, and family assistance services.


Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.

– Helen Keller