Skip to content

How to Receive Services (Referrals)

How to Receive Services (Referrals)

Individuals receiving services from Valley Residential Services must receive a referral from one of the following agencies:

Referral to the Supported Living Program:

Developmental Disabilities Administration

416 E. Main St.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509) 394-1072

Referral to the Corp of Recovery Discovery Program (CORD):

VA Medical Center Homeless Coordinator
77 Wainwright Dr.
Walla Walla, WA 9932
(509) 525-5200

Referral to the Family Support Program:

Division of Children and Family Services
206 W. Poplar St.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509) 524-4900