“The job goes beyond providing medical support. The client/staff relationship itself is a reward.”
“[The clients] teach me more than I could ever teach them. They make me laugh everyday.”
“It doesn’t feel like work.”
VRS Employment Opportunities
Valley Residential Services is often searching for quality candidates for the position of Direct Support Professional. We offer a reasonable wage, tremendous benefits (including fully covered health insurance), and an exceptional working environment.
Basic requirements include:
- Eighteen years of age or over
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver’s license, good driving record and current car insurance
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Able to pass substance abuse screening
- Able to obtain several other certifications such as First Aid and CPR (training provided by VRS)
- Good physical condition, able to lift over 30 lbs
- Honesty, integrity, common sense, consideration and a sense of humor
If this describes you, and you are willing to work flexible/irregular hours, the Direct Support Professional position may be a great fit for you.
The position offers:
- Paid training
- Above minimum wage compensation
- Fully covered health insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Retirement program (partial employer match available)
Fill out our Employment Application today.
Print and return application to Valley Residential Services. Please bring a Driver’s License or Identification with you when you return your packet.
Non-discrimination Policy Statement:
VRS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disabled veteran, Vietnam-era veteran or disability when hiring or providing services.